Saturday, September 20, 2008

ATC's

Artist Trading Cards are small quilted items 3 1/2 X 2 1/2 inches in size. they are made the same as quilts having 3 layers top, wadding/stiffener/back. These cards are swapped with other enthusiasts around the world. These are the sets I have made so far.


This theme was White on White


The topic for this set was 'Cuppa Time'
Cute Cats was the theme for this set
This sets topic was 'Holidays' I printed a photo of the sunset at Mindl Beach Darwin layered silver chiffon over top and added an embroidered border.



The next 3 photos are the sets I made for the original 'Cheer me Up' swap for the scquilters who didn't go to the retreat in Perth W.A.



This set was made for the theme 'Black and White with a bright button'
This set was Chocolate and as I am a Tasmanian I chose Cadburys.




No comments: