Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Flaunt for October


This weeks flaunt is a PHD beads need to be sewn on to represent shells on the beach then it needs backing and finishing off. I am working on the wedding outfits and time is drawing near. The flaunt is for http://aroundtheworldin20quilts.blogspot.com/ of which I am a member. We challenge each other to do small art quilts every 3 months to a set theme this one was where land meets sea I have reproduced a photo I took of The Grotto here in Victoria go to the site and check out the other quilts.

2 comments:

cinzia said...

Can't see anything in the small picture but it comes up well when enlarged. Quite creative little quilt there.

Julie said...

I took Cinzia's advice and clicked to enlarge the photograph, such a creative use of threads, the beads will certainly add some 'flash' to the finished project. Lovely work!